EXTRA AF HOLIDAY EYES TUTORIAL




Hi friends! Happy #makeupmonday

!!Merry Christmas!! Happy Holidays!! Happy birthday @ my mom !!

I haven't done one of these in a couple weeks but I figured today was the best excuse to post:)
If you haven't gathered from the title, today's post is another tutorial on an extra af christmassy holiday look that works for any event really. (last minute grocery / present shopping included)

Lets get to the makeup!!



*****


USED:

BROWS: 

  • NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Taupe
  • ELF Tinted Brow Gel in Light


EYES:

  • Manhattan Eyeshadow Primer
  • BH Cosmetics Modern Mattes Palette
  • BH Cosmetics 5th Edition 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette
  • BH Cosmetics Solar Flare Palette
  • BH Cosmetics Foiled Eyes
  • Morphe 35 B Palette
  • Wet N Wild Mega Liner in Black
  • Urban Decay Razor Liner in Bump
  • Urban Decay Trouble Maker Mascara
  • Gems from Walmart


FACE:

  • NYX Full Coverage Concealer in Beige
  • Bobbi Brown Brightening Finishing Powder in Brightening Nudes
  • BH Cosmetics Nude Rose Sculpt & Glow Palette


LIPS:

  • NYX Retractable Lip Liner in Red
  • NYX Butter Lipstick in Fire Brick
  • NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Green



*****






(I already did my eyebrows, primed, and tightlined)

First I'm going to take a neutral shadow and dust it across my whole lid for a smooth even surface.





Then I'm going to jump into the modern mattes palette and take the green shade as my transition shade. I just ran that through my crease with an Eco Tools blending brush.





I went into the Morphe 35 B Palette and took the matte grassy shade and ran it through my crease.





Then I took the pastel ish green shade and blended that into the grassy shade.





Next I took the darkest matte green shade in the 35 b palette and ran it through my crease but I packed it on the outer and inner corner to build a base for my halo eye.





For the middle of my halo I took the silver shade from the BH Cosmetics Foiled Eyeshadow Palette and built it up dry



Then I took the brush I used for my crease and blended the green with the silver so there weren't any harsh lines





I took the NYX Dewy Setting Spray and sprayed my brush before applying the silver shade to my eye. Spraying your brush helps make the foiled / baked shadows more pigmented and intense.





I'm going to jump over to my other eye for a second. I took the neutral pinky shade and ran it through my crease as a transition shade





Then I took the peachy shade and ran it through my crease as well.





Next I took this brownish color and blended it into my crease.





I'm going to hop over to the morphe 35 b palette again and take this pinky shade and pop it into my crease




then I took the red from the palette and ran it through my crease to start to build up that true red color





I went into the BH Cosmetics 5th Edition 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette and grabbed the red from the top layer of shadows and started to build that in my outer and inner corner.




I took Chromosphere from the BH solar flare Palette and popped it in the center of my eye for my halo effect




Then I took the brush with my red shadows and blended out the gold edges so there were no harsh lines





 I sprayed my brush with setting spray before applying more to my lid




I went back and forth with blending and intensifying the center of my lid but this is where we are thus far.





I went ahead and cleaned up the fallout that landed on my face and I added Urban Decay's Bump Liner on the top of the halo shade. 






I also added Liner to my lash line to help with my lashes later on






I curled my lashes before using the Urban Decay Trouble Maker Mascara on my upper lashes. This mascara is straight up one of my absolute favorite mascaras I've ever used. It is seriously so good!





Next I put red and green on the respective lower lash lines.





I ran Tarte's Close Up Lash Liner in my waterline 




Then I took the Trouble Maker Mascara on my lower lashes





I used the cool toned contour shade in the Nude Rose Sculpt & Glow Palette to contour





I used the highlighter in the same palette on my cheek bones





I  used the blush in that same palette on my cheeks. I also added gems under my eyes.





I took the highlighter on my brow bone and inner corner as well





I lined my lips with the nyx retractable lip liner





On top of the lip liner i used the NYX Butter lipstick in Fire Brick. It smells like Strawberries I literally love this lip so much. 





I outlined my lips with the NYX Studio Liner in Extreme Green




*****

And that is it for this look! I hope you all enjoyed!

Happy Holidays!

xoxo
cam











Comments

most popular posts

SPIDER WEB CUT CREASE